Saturday, August 21, 2010

On dressing a boy




So.. I must admit that when I was pregnant I often dreamed of having a little girl. I thought about the dresses I would make and the little tights she would wear. I thought about hair clips and tiny petty coats. SO... when I had a boy I thought I would have to throw all these fanciful thoughts out the window.
However, to my greatest pleasure I have realized I was very wrong. It can be very fun dressing a little boy and VERY fun making him little outfits for special occasions.
This evening we went to a Farm to Table event at Shaw Family Farms it was so beautiful and delish! Brian played the music which is how I was able to attend the $150.00 a plate event. I had so much fun taking a farm tour. They have pigs, chickens, ducks, dogs, cats, a huge green house, fields of berries and a beautiful view. They have all of the things I want when I grow up, minus the goats and horses!

No comments:

Post a Comment