Monday, September 13, 2010

My Pretend Life



Today I am pretending to be a stay at home mom. I made myself a latte and some fancy gluten free toast and I spent the morning looking at blogs and fancy children's clothing (that I do not intend on buying) while Orland napped. Then I made little labels for Orlands dresser and gave the micro-man a bath. Next I will vacuum and clean the kitchen. I told myself NO work work today! Just house work and being a mom. What a novel idea ehh? I am not a person who likes to be idle, but some times I take this to the extreme and do WAY too much. Hello red eye...
Today I am pretending to be something else. I will let you know how it feels at the end of the day.
Off to kiss pillowy cheeks!
oh and I still haven't brushed my hair.




No comments:

Post a Comment