Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Dress

_DSC0346

_DSC0119

_DSC0125

_DSC0682

I have been asked many times to see photos of The Dress... So I have dug up a few photos I took from the wedding and HERE they are! Really none of these photos do the dress justice. I felt out of sorts trying to photograph this amazing day. I wanted to be present the whole time so I captured most of the amazement with my eyes, not my lens. This is one of many dresses Hilary made this wedding season, it truly fit like a glove and helped create her perfect day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Simple/y gorgeous! Such a beautiful combination of structure and flow-- I love the darts and details! Is the embroidery panel vintage? And I love the Marigold streamers (if only I had scored the leftovers for the Marigold dye projects with my Kindergarten class!)

    ReplyDelete