Wednesday, October 13, 2010

yosemite from a different lens

As I have already suggested, our trip to Yosemite was an adventure! It rained the whole time and both B and My families were there. One thing I made sure to tell everyone prior to arriving in the valley was that since it was sooo late in the season there would be NO water falling from Yosemite Falls or Bridalveil Falls. However, after the torrential downpour that we experienced, there was water coming down the falls after all (check out pic). This was an amazing sight to see so late in the season. The morning we were departing the sun poked out for a few minutes and showed the valley in all Her Fall colors.

I am determined to visit the Valley in the Winter this year. I can't wait to see Her in a blanket of white snow.









DSC_0131

DSC_0135

DSC_0098

DSC_0022

DSC_0035

The above photos were taken by my brother inlaw and his dad. The cat took a few attempts and then... perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment