Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A few more kiddy Tee's

_DSC0019

_DSC0021

This last week I have been focused on making a line of Kiddy t-shirts. These two designs are part of the whole spring / summer collection I am working on. They are printed on Organic Cotton tee's with waterbased ink. It has been so much fun illustrating for children.

The free as a bird design was inspired by amazing eagles that have been soaring the skies by my house lately. It is just amazing to see them ride the air so effortlessly and beautifully.

The Lake Love tee was inspired by my new found love for Lake Tahoe. I have always loved this area, however, I have often thought of leaving. Most recently I have had a change of heart and I feel as though I could stay here for a while longer... we will see that could change next week, but at least now I have it in ink :)

No comments:

Post a Comment