Thursday, May 26, 2011

around the farm

_DSC0088

_DSC0083

_DSC0092

One of my favorite blogs farmama is doing a weekly post called "around the farm." I thought I would join in this week and share a farm that is just down the street from our house. My dear friend is tending the land and it is going beautifully.

The plastic isn't up yet on the greenhouse so she is working overtime covering and uncovering the beds everyday. Living at elevation (5817 feet) definitely has its limitations, but it is also incredibly rewarding. I can't wait to see this farm in full bloom soon!

and YES I am living vicariously through this little farm down the street. I have NO yard.

1 comment:

  1. farmama is very inspiring to me! hopefully soon we will have pictures of O picking arugula when the sun shines free of the clouds!

    ReplyDelete